The William H. Taft Mansion was built in 1870. President Taft owned the house around the time of the First World War. In 2008, the house was remodeled and used as office space.
A wall was removed on the third floor creating a large space to accommodate the spacious kitchen. The style and finish of the cabinetry was chosen to brighten the space and reflect the style of the home. This kitchen provides all the conveniences of a modern working kitchen with the luxury and elegance needed to entertain clients.